In an effort to provide the most equitable, efficient and inviting service, we currently provide waitlist options and select reservation slots through Yelp.
Join the waitlist:
- Monday – Thursday (public holidays excluded): The Yelp online waitlist generally opens at 4:30pm; you are welcome to join the waitlist on yelp.com or through the Yelp app
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: Yelp online waitlist is closed. We only accept walk-ins and you need to join the waitlist in person
- Public Holidays(Monday – Thursday): Yelp online waitlist opens at 11:30am
Limited Yelp Reservation Slots:
We open a few reservation slots every day on Yelp. There are generally more available slots on weekdays than on weekends. Commonly available slots on the weekend are 3:45pm or after 9pm
More Pro-Tips and Details
- When you join the waitlist, you will be prompted to add any details for your group and communicate with the host via text. You will also be able to see the estimated wait time and your position in line
- Stay close to the restaurant when you approach the top of the waitlist, and we will text you when your table is almost ready
- You are welcome to check in with the host on site 15 minutes before you would like to sit down if you do not receive a text
- Once you check in onsite, we will prioritize a table for you in the order you checked in
- If your party is larger than 10 people, you will still need to join the waitlist on Yelp 1-2 hours in advance. Additionally, call the restaurant the same day around 12p
- A spot on the waitlist does not guarantee a table. We do our best to communicate and manage the waitlist to accommodate as many tables as we can
- If the waitlist is closed and the estimated wait time exceeds our hours of operation, we may no longer accept tables
- Coordinate with the members in your group and make sure to only join the waitlist ONCE per group. Holding multiple spots will extend the estimated wait time and potentially delay your ability to get a table
We’ll see you soon!!!
**Please keep in mind the wait time is subject to change and our hosts have the ultimate discretion to optimally manage our seating system and walk in service. We do not guarantee any group a table at any specific time.